Sunday, June 21, 2009

Holy crap...

First fucking post!
I'm just gunna use my intro from my SP log...

You should know, I'm primarily a telepath, so that's basically all you'll be hearing. (Reading) Is some anymouse person's private thoughts, or what I was able to suggest them into doing/ feeling. I may come off as an asshole, but that's because I am. Actually, I'm allot like the title character of House, but not as mean/ smart/ lonely/ crippled. I sometimes have a big ego, sometimes no self esteem. I'm a little schizoid, (That's a personality disorder, not schizophrenia.) and don't really care about either. (I do enjoy talking about myself though.)

My goal in life is to get my own country... Just some unmanned island I can make a village on, and grow my drugs and do whatever it is a free man does... Oh wait, already said drugs. :P

Idk what I'll be posting on here, just whatever comes to mind, Obviously I can post stuff here that I cain't on other sites, where people tend to complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment