Monday, June 22, 2009

Uncle Chuckie!

Is an idiot. I'm sure of it. I used to like him, but that was before I actualy learned anything in psi... I'm not interested in his retarded radionics experiments, which I have no research on, hence the not interested part... Luckly for the new-newbies, his rain of terror/ moronism is over.





Firstly, let's look at what is left of his empire.


http://www.geocities.com/c_cosimano/contents.html


http://psionic.150m.com/


http://www.myspace.com/unclechuckie <- This one is almost a low blow... then again I do sorta dislike old people...

[voice] lmfao! I cain't wait to see you old one day! Jack ass

[me] Good point! I'll just kill myself at 40.


Now for an indepth look, site nubmer one: This site was'nt significantly idiotic, just generaly... I cain't get into the technical stuff, because again, no interest in radionics. But some of his main ideas whear: "Magic wishing board" "How to be a Psionic Vampire" "The megalith of doctor Mirabilis". The last one was his book on evil morals.

[voice] Oh, so now your the high and mighty? Mr. OhI'llBuyLunch,btw,thisisyourmoney. ;) <- I think that's of American decent, but idk...

[me] No, he actualy intends on being evil.

He's an anarchist, which, I don't disagree with. However, his a poser. How to put this... "His loyalty to anarchy crosses any river...s" Kinda like the Joker, he does wrong, somply to do it, which is'nt chaos, it's just doing wrong. Chaos, would be doing whatever just to do whatever... A few quotes of his;

"LET YOUR MOTTO BE: “MY WILL BE DONE.”"

"The infliction of pain is the highest art."

"SACRIFICE IS SELF-MUTILATION. LET HE WHO ADVOCATES IT CASTRATE HIMSELF."

No more to say...



Now for site number two:

WTF! First look, his "terms" page...

Here is a few random selections:

Psycho-kinesis (category term)

Liquidus-kinesis (moving liquid matter)

Momentum-kinesis (effecting momentum)

Tele-pathy (category term)

Cogni-pathy (effecting cognitive thought)

Compu-pathy (effecting computers)

Vis-Ergon (category term)

Type-Ergon (effecting the ability type of outputted psi-energy)

Shape-Ergon (effecting the shape of psi-energy constructs)

Senus-Congition (category term)

Peer-Cognition (knowing current)



How about his subconscious article. Which completely goes off topic and talks about Bob's phobia of close spaces. Which would be almost decent for a Phobia article, alas, this was'nt... And his Psi-tron theory, basiacly, their is a wave or particle for anything in psionics. I perosnally think this is BS, but what do I know, I just have my own blog. :P



And for his myspace, no comment. I would'nt want to get personal. ;) Just ya'know, he's an idiot, a self-glorified child. And those things are only bad when combined. Though, self-glorficaton can go too far, easialy.



Now for something you'll really like. ;)
YOUTUBE!!!

He's still alive... and he has'nt learned a thing. (I understand he'll like it being put that way.)



Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Hm....did we even have such apaties and kinesises? No comment really..you had catched Uncle fluffy too, aka uncle Chuckie! :p

    ReplyDelete